Pivot Management Options
VRI (Variable Rate Irrigation)Agronomic solutions and advanced irrigation management from T-L Irrigation and CropMetrics. T-L Irrigation Co., manufacturer of hydrostatically powered pivot and linear irrigation systems, announces VRI application, the latest advancement in web-based irrigation management and services combined with T-L’s family of pivot management control systems. Developed by CropMetrics, the Precision Irrigation Management services provided, when coupled with the Precision Link and the Precision Point III (PPC III) Control Panel from T-L, allows irrigation management with data- driven VRI prescription.
- Agronomic VRI control is facilitated with CropMetrics Precision Irrigation Management Services.
- New One-Time CropMetrics VRI Rx App Lifetime License
- Improves Energy and Water Use Efficiency
- Increases Yield
Precision LinkNew from T-L Irrigation Co. and AgSense, LLC, the Precision link enables web-based pivot control for T-L pivot systems. The Precision Link works in combination with T-L’s Precision Point Control lll (PPClll) to let you manage your pivot with your computer or mobile device and a simple internet connection. Pivot start/stop, direction, application rate and speed, and water pump control are but a few of the features available. VRI (Variable Rate Irrigation) can also be programmed through the website. Precision Link and the PPCIll, combined with T-L’s hydrostatic design and continuous movement, give you even water distribution, improved crop production, and efficient system management.
T-L Precision Point Control III (PPCIII)The new PPCIII version provides the operator with enhanced real-time operational control and information.
- PPCIII allows up to 5 variable application areas within the pivots circle in both forward and reverse operation.
- An end gun's operation and the Auto Reverse/Auto Stop positions can be designated.
- Either GPS or Encoder position sensors can be utilized, allowing adjustment by degree within the circle.
- The pivot's speed can be determined by entering the operator's desired water application rate.
T-L Point ControlYou can control center pivot speed and direction from the pivot point or remote locations other than the end tower with the T-L point control option.
Manual Speed and Direction ControlYou can control center pivot rotational speed and direction with two simple hydraulic valves. With years of field-proven operation, the Manual Speed and Direction Control option is the industry's simplest, most reliable management tool.
TLC (Pivot Manager)The next generation of computerized center pivot management from T-L. Reports operational performance, controls multiple system outputs, provides readings for water and hydraulic pressures, monitors speed, sets a watering schedule and more.
AgSense Remote Pivot ManagementThe AgSense remote management unit mounts on the pivot end tower where a GPS receiver reports the system’s position, speed, and direction of travel. The AgSense uses digital cell phone technology to communicate through the Internet and can be configured to send alerts to a cell phone or e-mail address.
Young’s Irrigation & Equipment, LLC
Contact:808 Hwy 367 South
Tuckerman, AR 72473-0996
Tommy Young - email@example.com
- Center Pivot
- Linear Irrigation Systems
- ULTRA Linear Irrigation System
- Quick Tow Irrigation Systems
- Corner Irrigation Systems
- Nutrient Water Management
- PMDI(Precision Mobile Drip Irrigation)
- Pivot Management Options
- Precision Linear Control Panel
- Pump/Power Division
- Web-based Pivot Control
- GPS Navigation Corner Systems
|If I could take a vacation with all the money I've spent on T-L parts and labor over the years it would be pretty short.|
|This T-L has been pretty well maintenance-free. It's a great system.|
|Best of all, the T-L pivots require a lot less labor than either the side-roll systems or the electric units, and at my age, I'm all for anything that takes less labor.|